Monday, January 8, 2018

Crowdfunding for 2018 January astronomy conference


This post was from 2018 January while I was attending the American Astronomical Society (AAS) meeting in Washington, DC. The post is being updated to campaign for attending either the 2018 August International Astronomical Union meeting in Vienna, or the 2019 January AAS meeting in Seattle. 

Due to changes by the crowdfunding company Indiegogo in no longer supporting Generosity.com, I have moved my crowdfunding site to
The link below no long works.

I am crowdfunding for support to present my discovery!

Read about my campaign for support for me to participate in astronomy at the crowdfunding site below (run by Generosity.com, a division of Indiegogo.com):

(2018 January Crowdfunding site to Indiegogo/Generosity for "Battle for Belonging" was here)

I made small donations available for you to show your support, but every expression large or small helps persuade larger donors whether crowdfunders or the observatories to whom I apply for jobs.
Even if you cannot support me there, I would be grateful for supportive comments here!

I have come to the astronomy conference to present my exoplanet discovery and to present my efforts to participate in astronomy. I was also accepted to perform a standup comedy routine. We will see how much the astronomy community supports the participation of everyone who has been contributing.

Please leave a comment of support for my persistence to be involved and included!

All expressions of support for participation are appreciated!

No comments: