Sunday, October 16, 2011

Come hear me talk! 來聽我的演講!

Come hear me talk!
It will be in a mix of Chinese and English, with as much Chinese as I can do, without dropping the English! That is why much of the announcement is in Chinese.
I am trying to get as many people in Hsinchu, Taiwan to come to my talk as I can!
I ask everyone in Hsinchu, Taiwan to come to my talk on Wed, Oct 26 at 7 pm at National TsingHua University, Innovation Incubator Room 115
I am telling people elsewhere about my talk: I hope to attract media, and anyone in Taiwan!


我拜託在臺灣新竹人來聽我的演講:10月26日星期三晚上7點,在新竹市國立清華大學育成中心115演講廳。我請大家請媒體來聽我的演講。

4 comments:

momo20439 said...

hey,while i ate dinner in 小吃部,i thinked you are a fucking interesting guy,i think i'll go to your speaking.

ken chen

Shannon said...

Hi, I'm a junior of NTHU and saw your wall post just last night at 風雲一樓.(so I missed it!) How was it going? I'm curious about your situation. Do you have a writing version of the problem you're facing and what we can help? Maybe you can put it on your blog and facebook:). Hope everything is not too bad. 加油!

Stuart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stuart said...

Hi Ken and Shannon

Thank you both so much for your interest! I am so sorry for replying late, so I hope you get my thanks and reply. Shannon, I did do a write up, so perhaps I could send it to you. I think I want to polish the writeup more before posting it. But I did post a video of my talk on YouTube, so perhaps you can watch that.

The incidents have left me unemployed for months, so I am sorry to say that things have not gone well since then. I challenge NTHU to be supportive of the progress of people who go there. I have had much better encouragement from some kind professors at NCU and Academica Sinica. I appreciate your support!

Thank you again!

Stuart